The LELO Luna Beads Mini are high quality, elegant and an ideal Kegel/Pelvic Floor trainer for beginners.
LUNA Beads MiniTM are one of the world’s bestselling Kegel weights system. LELO's elegant update on the classic 'ben wa balls' offers users longer stronger more attainable orgasms; reduced risk of incontinence and other pelvic floor disorders; and a faster return to tone and tightness after giving birth.
Smaller than the LELO Luna beads. 33mm compared to 29mm.
- Kegels are the ultimate pelvic floor workout - Proven Health Benefits for Women of All Ages
- Maximum results with minimum effort - Inner Balls Move as You Move Prompting Pelvic Floor Contractions
- Simple to use & totally discreet - Exercise at Home, at Work or On the Go
- Ultra-safe, comfortable & hygenic - Easy Cleaning with Smoothest FDA-approved ABS Shell
- Luna Beads combine pleasure with fitness to give you a kegel exerciser that brings lasting results
- Designed to easily and comfortably strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
- Worn internally, within the vagina.
How to Use:
- Contains 2 sets of interchangeable balls within the one kit - 2 x 28g (pink) and 2 x37g (blue).
- 5 weight options as you interchange the spheres - 34g, 43g, 62g, 71g and 80g (including 6g sleeve)
- You can place one or two balls in the silicone holder.
- Start with using the lightest ball in the holder and work your way up to using the two heaviest balls in the holder (2 x 37g).
- Research on pelvic floor weights (Aquaflex system) showed good results when looking at reduction of urine leakage by using twice/day for 10 minutes each time. Once inserted, you can move around and carry on with your daily activities for 10 minutes and then remove.
- You can do pelvic floor exercises by squeezing and lifting your muscles with the weight inside - making your muscles work harder and "weight lift". Which is not only a great exercise in itself, but also helps you to isolate the muscles that need to be worked out when you aren't using the Kit.
- Thin and subtle string
- FDA approved body-safe silicone, phalate and lead free with ABS plastic
- Elegant packaging
- Do not use with silicone lubricant
- 1 year LELO warranty and 10 year quality guarantee
NB. In my opinion if you are using the balls to strengthen the pelivc floor muscles they should not be worn for several hours or all day long - as I don't believe the pelvic floor muscles are designed to be constantly "weight lifting" for long periods of time.
|Vaginal weights comparison chart
Click here to open PDF with chart comparing all weights
||2 x 28g, 2 x 38g
||Hypo-allergenic Silicone and ABS plastic balls
||Pink and blue
||Elegant gift box comes with set of 4 balls, 1 x double sleeve, satin storage pouch and user manual