The Educator is:
- An easy-to-use device that acts as a visual aid by showing you if your muscles are contracting the way they should.
- Inserted comfortably into the vagina with a indicator wand visible from the outside to help guide you.
- An effective tool to help you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles aiming to reduce your urinary leakage.
***As seen TV show Embarrassing Bodies: Live from the Clinic***
You’ll like it because:
- It’s simple to use and lightweight
- It tells you if you’re doing your pelvic floor exercises correctly, the indicator stick dips
- It strengthens your pelvic floor muscles
- You can monitor your progress
- It’s easy to clean
One of the most common problems women experience when first trying pelvic floor exercises is understanding whether they're doing them properly. A lot of women think they're doing these exercises properly when in fact they might not be. For pelvic floor exercises to help minimise symptoms of bladder control problems it is essential these workouts are carried out properly.
How does it work?
- You’ll attach the indicator wand to the body of the Educator®.
- You’ll then insert the Educator® into your vagina (similar to inserting a tampon). The Educator®'s unique design follows the movement of the vaginal wall.
- Start doing your pelvic floor exercises.
- As you contract your muscles, the indicator wand will follow the internal walls of the vagina, the wand will dip down and shows you that you’re doing it correctly.
- It's as easy as that!
- Even if you are already able to do pelvic floor exercises, the Educator® can assess your technique and monitor your improvement!
Important - Do not use Educator® if you are pregnant, during your period or vaginal infection.
Click here to download the Educator® international instruction manual.
Click here to download the simple Educator® brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions -