The Bathmate is the world's best-selling penis enlargement device. The new Hydromax Xtreme X20 is the latest addition to the bathmate range. It has the same great features as the Hydromax Xtreme X30 and X40 but is a little smaller, designed for guys whose penis in no longer than 12.5cm when erect.
The Hydromax Xtreme X20 difference (compared to X20) - bonus:
New Handball Pump
Xtreme is the first Hydropumps to incorporate into the design the option of a detachable handball pump. Although you can use the Xtreme as a standard Hydropump, the Xtreme comes into its own when used with the handball. The handball can be attached directly to the pump valve, or via an optional flexible tube for ease of use.
New Accesories Kit
Each Xtreme Hydromax comes complete with a valuable accessories kit containing:
Carry Case with Security Lock, Measuring Gauge, Cleaning brush, Bathmate Towel & Sponge Handball Pump and Power Hose, Water Based Lubricant, Shower Strap, Comfort Insert Pad.
The Hydromax X20 generates 35% more suction force than the Hercules thanks to its unique, newly designed Bellows Pump system. Comes with a new soft sealing, full support comfort ring to give you reduced pressure and greater comfort around the penis base and testicle region. A new Swivel Bellows feature allows for full 360 degree positive rotation to give you full visual chamber viewing plus inclined angle change option for optimum efficiency when used in the bath or shower. A new Super Flow Latch Valve system allows for single hand filling in the shower, making using and positioning the hydropump much easier for you. A new metric and imperial guidance scale gives you improved visual viewing area, plus upper and lower texturing on the vacuum tube for better grip and control. The internal bellows size has been increased and the number of convolutes reduced to allow for more powerful pumping.
Bathmate Quality Assurance
"Hydromax is manufactured in our own factory in the United Kingdom and all parts are made from the highest quality materials and moulded to exacting specifications and tolerances. Hydromax pumps and their component parts undergo rigorous testing in our own test laboratory and are routinely tested to 100,000 usage cycles, equivalent to 3 years normal use. Hydromax and its new design features are protected by world-wide patents, design registrations and trademarks."
Using a Vacumn Pump after a Prostatectomy
- This has been the main motivation to sell penis pumps in my clinic and in my online store.
- If you are a beginner pump user then I recommend you start with the Hercules and upgrade to the Hydromax X20 or X30 models, if greater suction and function is desired later on.
- You can use a penis pump to help promote blood supply to the penis, maintain the tissue flexibility and ability of the penis to expand and stretch, encourage nerve response.
- Is recommended to be used with viagra or cialis which may help speed up sexual recovery after surgery, speak to your specialist or GP abot medication.
- As a general rule you start pumping 6 weeks after the surgery. Please speak to your specialist or pelvic floor physiotherapist for their recommendations first.
- Starting later than 6 weeks maybe needed if you have had any post-op complications, have tender scarring etc.
- For sexual intercourse use the pump to obtain an erection and then place a constriction ring over the base of the penis to maintain the erection. Works best when there is some natural and spontaneous erectile function in the penis.
Researched evidence for use of Vacumn Pumps after Prostatectomy:
- are highly effective in inducing erections regardless of the cause of erectile dysfunction (ED).
- can be used in the early stages of penile rehabilitation until the nerves have healed sufficiently for drug treatments to work.
- when used early can facilitate earlier sexual intercourse.
- has a greater patient/spousal sexual satisfaction.
- can maintain penis size and length.
- can lead to an earlier return to natural erections.
- have a high satisfaction score and many men continue to use them long-term.
- have a low risk of side effects especially when compared to drug treatments and therefore they have a greater potential to be used by many patients.
- has the potential to mimic more closely natural physiology.
- has shown to be a very cost-effective way of treating ED over the long-term.
It is recommended you gradually build up the frequently and length of time you use the pump for. You should aim to have no discomfort, swelling or pain.
- General guidelines: Use pump 5-7 times/week. Pump and create erect penis, leave erect in pump for 3-5mins, deflate vacumn pump, wait 1 minute - repeat this 3 times/session.
- Initially the penis may be sensitive after use, many men do not find it comfortable to have sex immediately after using their pump. However this sensitivity may reduce over time.
- STOP PUMPING IF YOU HAVE ANY FORM OF DISCOMFORT, START SLOWLY!
- YOU CAN OVER PUMP! If you start off too aggresively, pump too hard, too quickly, too often and leave it on too long you can cause your penis to become bruised, sore and develop blood blisters (called petechial bleeds from burst small blood vessels). Expect some of these changes in mild forms in the first few weeks but they should resolve.
- Always observe the penis for changes as you pump.
General directions of Use:
Prior to using your Hydromax pump:
- Trim the pubic hair to ensure a good seal around the base of the penis.
- You can apply a small amount of lubricant to the head and base of the penis.
- Warm up by standing under the shower or lying in the bath for a few minutes.
- Massage the penis to encourage blood flow (a semi erect penis can be easier to insert into the Hydromax pump).
- Fill your Hydropump with water and face the open end of the pump upwards.
- Insert your flaccid or semi-erect penis into the pump and position the Hydropump evenly around the base of the penis whilst the Hydromax pump is facing downwards.
- Compress the rubber gaiter pump to expel water from the pump and force any air out by leaning backwards. Hold back the testicles to ensure a comfortable seal before compressing the pump. This can take a bit of practice to get the correct seal.
- Start pumping slowly up and down the shaft of the penis. You will feel the pressure increase as water is expelled. Repeat this several times until your penis is fully erect. When your penis is fully erect, you should notice an increase in suction which will hold the Hydromax pump onto your body.
To complete your washing in the shower with the pump in the pressurised position place the hands free shower strap around your neck (Strap is an optional device, highly recommended).
- When you feel the pressure reducing simply compress the pump again.
- To remove the pump depress/flick the valve on the end of the pump, and this will reduce the suction.
- General recommedations is pump and create erect penis, leave erect in pump for 3-5mins, deflate vacumn pump, wait 1 minute - repeat this 3 times/session. 5-7 sessions/week.
- Wash your hydromax pump in hot soapy water and rinse off the soap. Dry your pump upside down with the valve open and be careful to rinse any soap or pubic hair from the valve.
- Dry and store away from direct sunlight.
Alternatively, without using a shower or a bath you can use the Hydromax while sitting on a chair with a large tub/bucket underneath. Simply fill Hydromax pump with warm water, place over the penis as above and pump, aiming the expelled water into the tub below. Keep following instructions as above. Hydromax pump can be used with air instead of water.
|STARTING ERECT LENGTH
|Up to 12.5cm
Hydromax X20 Xtreme and kit
|From 12.5 - 15cm
Hydromax X30 Xtreme and kit
|Greater than 15cm
Hydromax X40 Xtreme and kit
X20, Hercules and X30 are kept in stock. Xtreme kits are ordered in for you, please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
All pumps I sell are clear (non-coloured) to ensure good
visibilty of the penis size and colouring while pumping.
to view a video and read information on how Bathmate pumps work
to watch a demonstation video using animation
to read the British Society for Sexual medicine best practice guidelines for vacumn pumps after prostatectomy
NB: The Bathmate X20 and X30 Xtreme kits are not eligible for the 10% discount coupon received with a previous order.
It is not safe (is contraindicated) to use a pump if you have a bleeding disorder or on anti-coagulant therapy.
We recommend seeking medical advice before using a pump if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Bleeding disorders
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Respiratory problems
- Urinary, bladder, testicular pain