The OSBON Tension ring:
- are made from plastic and fairly rigid
- provides the highest tension out of all the rings
- have engineered pressure points to press agaisnt veins and maintain erection
- can be used with vacumn pump before or after pumping
- totally waterproof
- designed to be best used with the OSBON pump system
- can fit other pumps that have a pump opening of
These patented tension rings are medically engineered for safety, performance and comfort. The unique upper two inwards facing bumps called pressure points, they are positioned to press against the veins and this helps to maintain an erection by preventing blood loss from the penis. These bumps are positioned at the top of the penis. The lower urethral outward facing 'U' notch which allows for ejaculation (if ejaculation occurs). The U notch is positioned underneath the penis. The rings may be used individually or in various combinations to maintain an erection.
- These rings are specifically designed to work with the OSBON vacumn pumps.
- They can be used with other pumps depending on the pump opening width and the type of ring you choose. The OSBON cylinder has a diameter of 5.6cm at the opening end and the most narrow pump cylinder I sell.
- Either place onto the open end of your pump before pumping, insert penis into the cylinder all the way and roll the ring off onto the base of the penis once semi or fully erect. Please note that some pumps are too wide and the ring will not beable to be stretched onto the end.
- Or manually place onto the base of the penis by stretching over the penis and place it around the base of the penis. This can be very difficult to do, you need good finger dexterity and may not suit someone with a larger size penis. The hoops are NOT designed to be pulled on to open the ring and are likely to break.
- After use and/or orgasm gently open the ring by pulling on the hoops to release pressure and allow blood to flow out of the penis. When penis is flacid enough remove the ring.
NB. These rings are made from plastic, and designed to fit tightly. Fitting can be tricky to get the right size that fits well but not too tight and painful. If you pull on the hoops strongly to put onto penis - you are likely to break them. This is not covered under warranty. These rings are very tight and take practice to use. Getting the correct size can take trial and error.
2 size rings
- 19mm internal dimension (medium)
- 22mm internal dimension (large)
3 ring tensions
- Low tension, Grey
- Standard tension, Beige
High tension, Pink
So each ring tensions come in both sizes
- Grey B = large
- Grey D = medium
- Beige A = large
- Beige C = medium
- Pink B = large
Pink D = medium
Rings can be used seperately or combined together for varied tension
Ranked below from lowest to highest tension:
- Low tension Grey B
- Standard tension, Large, A
- High tension, Large, B
- Low tension Grey D
- Standard tension, Medium, C
- High tension, Medium, D
- Standard tension, Medium, C and Standard tension, Large, A
- High tension, Medium, D and High tension, Large, B
- High tension, Medium, D and Standard tension, Medium, C
For detailed information on the rings, sizing and tension chart please click here
The OSBON Tension ring is made of plastic and are only designed to use with water based lubricants. Wash thoroughly with mild soap and water after each use. Other lubricants can perish the plastic.
Constriction rings work by constricting blood flow once you have achieved an erection, keeping blood in the shaft of the penis for longer. The ring is usually placed around the base of a semi-erect penis. Rings are most often used to make an erect penis harder, bigger, stay harder for a longer period of time and to delay orgasm. When a wearer finally does ejaculate, the sensation can be more intense because it took a longer time to orgasm and because the penis is filled with additional blood. Penis rings can be used to help with premature ejaculation. They may also help when the ability to maintain an erection is compromised after prostate or urethral surgery, after cancer treatment and when blood or nerve supply has reduced due to other causes.
It is important not to over stretch a ring. They can break.
NB. These rings are small and have strong tension. If pulled too strongly they can break. The manufacturer does not provide a warranty with these rings. However, if you are not satified with your products durability please contact me.
Precautions and Safety:
- Constriction rings should not to be worn for more than about 30 minutes.
- A ring needs to increase the size of the erection only slightly.
- If you notice more pronounced swelling then the fit is too tight. In that case, take the ring off immediately.
- Falling asleep with a constriction ring on is a particular danger. This may lead to temporary or permanent nerve damage. Do not sleep with the ring on.
- Numbness in the penis or penis becoming cold or penis becoming white may be signs that a ring has been worn for too long or is too tight. Seek medical advice if needed.
- Take the ring off at the first signs of pain or coldness or numbness
This product is sold, and intended for use strictly as adult novelty toys for entertainment. They are not intended for medical use and have not been clinically tested. No medical claims are warranted or implied by the use of these products. These products are Phthalate free and do not contain latex.
|Medium and large sizes in 3 different tensions
19 or 22cm internal dimenrion
|Grey, Beige and Pink
Each package contains:
- 1 x OSBON Tension ring in an unsealed zip lock bag