YES Water-based (WB) Organic Personal Lubricant features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural WB Lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
- 50ml tube
- 100ml tube
- 150ml tube
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
What makes YES revolutionary?
The founders of YES set out to create intimacy products which would outshine the category. It has taken three years of profound research and creative development to create lubrication which:
- Offers exceptional performance without compromising purity
- Is non-derivative, having a new concept formulation which is totally unlike the tired well worn variations on silicone or glycerin based lubes
- Is based on an ingredient with a outstanding (6,000 year) pedigree as a healing skin food
- Has powerful moisture retentive properties
- Is bio-adhesive to mucous membranes (inner skin environment)
- Is composed of other organic, cosmetic and food quality ingredients
- Is actively nourishing of the mucous membranes
- Has a sublime consistency
- Is as nature identical as possible
- Does not expose intimate parts of the body to potentially damaging synthetic chemicals
- Can be dispensed discreetly and efficiently
- Deploys a valve closure which is hygienic and reduces the amount of preservative required
- Is packaged in an aesthetic way
- Can look stylish enough to be happily bought and left on display
- Offers all the reassurance of a natural product, with the premium performance of a synthetic one
- Changes your world from the inside…
YES lubricants are different
Have you ever wondered why facilitating something as wonderfully natural as sex has to involve so many chemicals? Well, now it doesn’t.
YES lubricants are formulated from plant extracts to give the most natural feeling lubrication possible. Our ingredients’ track records as excellent skin foods and the reassurance of organic certification from the Soil Association (Europe’s leading certification body), ensures you will be able to enjoy our products without having to worry about synthetic additives, chemicals or animal testing.
How do others compare to YES?
NB. If you are only buying a lubricant, please use the discount code postage at the checkout to receive a $3 discount.
Lubricants are available to buy anytime from receptionist at INP Medical Clinic, 18 Nile St West, Nelson. Mon-Fri, 8:30-5pm. Can pay with correct cash ($35 and $18) or EFTPOS (no credit cards).
Why do you need a lubricant?
Different factors in the life of a woman reduce moisture, skin thickness and natural lubrication in the vagina. Common causes are:
- stress and anxiety
- medications and contraceptives
- menopause and thereafter
- use of condoms
- chemotherapy and radiation treatment
While the causes may vary, they can all result in sexual intercourse becoming uncomfortable or painful. This can reduce your desire for sex, ability to become aroused, sexual satisfaction and place a strain on your relationship.
If the use of these products does not relieve your symptoms please consult your Doctor, Gynaecologist or Physiotherapist specialising in the Pelvic Floor.
Painful sex? Reduced libido and arousal? Tight pelvic floor muscles? Take a positive step and consider an online consultation with Sharon from Restore Physiotherapy, for more information click here