YES Oil-based (OB) Organic Personal Lubricant features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
- May stain sheets and clothing
- 7ml sachet (currently out of stock)
- 40ml tube
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
Natural OB Lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
What makes YES revolutionary?
The founders of YES set out to create intimacy products which would outshine the category. It has taken three years of profound research and creative development to create lubrication which:
- Offers exceptional performance without compromising purity
- Is non-derivative, having a new concept formulation which is totally unlike the tired well worn variations on silicone or glycerin based lubes
- Is based on an ingredient with a outstanding (6,000 year) pedigree as a healing skin food
- Has powerful moisture retentive properties
- Is bio-adhesive to mucous membranes (inner skin environment)
- Is composed of other organic, cosmetic and food quality ingredients
- Is actively nourishing of the mucous membranes
- Has a sublime consistency
- Is as nature identical as possible
- Does not expose intimate parts of the body to potentially damaging synthetic chemicals
- Can be dispensed discreetly and efficiently
- Deploys a valve closure which is hygienic and reduces the amount of preservative required
- Is packaged in an aesthetic way
- Can look stylish enough to be happily bought and left on display
- Offers all the reassurance of a natural product, with the premium performance of a synthetic one
- Changes your world from the inside…
YES lubricants are different
Have you ever wondered why facilitating something as wonderfully natural as sex has to involve so many chemicals? Well, now it doesn’t.
YES lubricants are formulated from plant extracts to give the most natural feeling lubrication possible. Our ingredients’ track records as excellent skin foods and the reassurance of organic certification from the Soil Association (Europe’s leading certification body), ensures you will be able to enjoy our products without having to worry about synthetic additives, chemicals or animal testing.
How do others compare to YES?
NB. If you are only buying a lubricant and not rural delivery, please use the discount code postage at the checkout to receive a $3 discount. If disount code doesn't work and paying by internet banking, take $3 off the price and pay that.
Lubricants are available to buy anytime from receptionist at INP Medical Clinic, 18 Nile St West, Nelson. Mon-Fri, 8:30-5pm. Can pay with correct cash ($32 and $19) or EFTPOS (no credit cards).
Why do you need a lubricant?
Different factors in the life of a woman reduce moisture, skin thickness and natural lubrication in the vagina. Common causes are:
- stress and anxiety
- medications and contraceptives
- menopause and thereafter
- use of condoms
- chemotherapy and radiation treatment
While the causes may vary, they can all result in sexual intercourse becoming uncomfortable or painful. This can reduce your desire for sex, ability to become aroused, sexual satisfaction and place a strain on your relationship.
If the use of these products does not relieve your symptoms please consult your Doctor, Gynaecologist or Physiotherapist specialising in the Pelvic Floor.
Painful sex? Reduced libido and arousal? Tight pelvic floor muscles? Take a positive step and consider an online consultation with Sharon from Restore Physiotherapy, for more information click here