‘Inside Out Strength’ Workout DVD is the pelvic floor safe whole body strength workout for women.
- Strengthen safely, reduce your risk of pelvic floor injury and exercise with expert Physiotherapist guidance.
- Inside Out Strength is the first workout in the Inside Out Workout Series compatible with DVD players worldwide (USA, Canada and rest of world)
Physiotherapist-guided exercises & techniques that:
- Strengthen and tone your whole body
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Manage your body weight
- Increase your lean muscle
- Help you exercise with confidence
- Aim to help you feel strong and well
Who Will Benefit Most?
Women seeking safe whole body strength exercises and pelvic floor exercise guidance.
This includes women with:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- History of pelvic surgery
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Bladder and /or bowel control problems
- Recent pregnancy and childbirth.
Exercise DVD Contents
Inside Out Strength features two sections – each with a user friendly for their specific exercise menu allowing women to customize their workout needs.
Section 1 Features:
- Complete demonstration and step by step guidelines for performing pelvic floor safe strength exercises;
- How to perform correct pelvic floor exercises or kegel exercises;
- Simple yet necessary techniques and exercise modifications to keep strength exercises safe and successful; and
- Learning in how to perform strength exercises appropriate for the home or gymnasium setting.
Section 2 Features:
- A whole body 38 minute workout to exercise along with;
- Strength and toning exercises for legs, butt, back, chest, upper body;
- Pelvic floor exercises/ kegel exercises workout with six positions for pelvic floor strength progression;
- Pleasant soundtrack accompaniment; and
- Optional exercise progressions for more advanced strengthening as required.
Pelvic Exercises DVD Product Specifications:
Total running time: 60 minutes
Section 1: 22 minutes
Section 2: 38 minutes
DVD formats: Inside Out Strength is available in dual formats: PAL for worldwide distribution and NTSC for United States.
to watch a video of Michelle introducing this DVD
About the Presenter:
Michelle Kenway is an Australian Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist who is recognised worldwide for her exertise in designing and promoating pelvic floor safe exercise for women. Michelle has for many years acted as the consulting physiotherapist for The Mater Private Hospital -Redlands, Brisbane in addition to conducting her own women's health and exercise private practice. Michelle lectures to medical specialists and other health professionals on pelvic floor and exercise. She conducts popular weekly therapeutic exercise classes for women. In addition to her physiotherapy qualification, Michelle has post graduate qualifications in both continence and women's health and exercise for women making her highly qualified in the field of exercise and women's health.