Flora Restore® Benefits:
- Supports a healthy balance of yeasts and bad bacteria which promotes vaginal and bladder health.
- For use during and after antibiotic or antifungal therapy for conditions such as vaginal thrush, bacterial vaginosis (BV) and vaginitis.
- Contains two unique, clinically documented probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) to restore the healthy flora balance in the vagina and urinary tract.
- Can be used as a maintenance product for women susceptible to vaginal and urinary tract problems and infections.
- Safe and well tolerated.
Flora Restore® Features:
- First ever documented oral probiotic for vaginal health.
- Is backed by over 25 years of research, scientifially researched and has been proven to support the balance of healthy vaginal flora.
- Convenient blister packaging which also removes moisture and increases shelf life, 30 capsules/box.
- Does not require refrigeration like most probiotics and is stable at room temperature.
- Convienient and safe for when travelling.
- Unique encapsulation technology which ensures survival through the gastrointestinal tract.
- Suitable for all women of childbearing age including those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding.
- May be beneficial for peri-menopausal and post-menopausal women who may be more prone to vaginal and urinary tract imbalances due to declining oestrogen levels. May need to discuss the need for local oestrogen therapy with an appropriate health professional.
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotic or antifungal therapies (take at a different time of day for best results).
- May also be used alongside Clinicians Bladder Support, which is resolves bladder infections.
Tip: Continue taking Flora Restore after antibiotic/ antifungal therapy has finished ensuring optimal colonization of good protective probiotic flora.
Recommended dose for adults:
1 capsule daily (either before, with or after meals) taken orally. Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional. If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore® at least one hour after medication.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1™
|Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™
|| 2.5 billion
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture).
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Contraindications & Precautions:
None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered safe and well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
Clinicians Flora Restore® contains traces of dairy/ milk products, making it suitable for individuals with mild dairy intolerance to use. Do not use in individuals with Ig E mediated dairy allergy or anaphylaxis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I take this as well as Clinicians MultiFlora?
A. Yes MultiFlora contains species of good bacteria that prefer and support the digestive system, whereas Flora Restore® migrates to the vagina and urinary tract to support urogenital health. Both do good work in different areas
Q. Can I take it during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
A. Yes it is suitable to take during these times
Q. Can I take it at the same time as antibiotics?
A. Yes that is fine, but it would be best to take Clinicians Flora Restore® at least one hour before or after taking antibiotics.